- Your order will arrive in good condition or we will refund your money.
- This assurance is only valid if you sign for and receive your order on the first delivery attempt and report any problems within 24 hours of this time.
- Please ensure that you are available to accept your order on the first delivery attempt.
- We require digital photos to verify the condition of the product.
Ordering and Shipping
- Our minimum order size is $100.
- The shipping and handling rate calculated by our online shopping cart software is only an estimate. If actual shipping charges are higher than estimated due to factors like destination, weight, size and other factors, we will not ship your order until we can contact you and confirm that you are fine with the actual rate. You have the option of canceling your order if the rate turns out to be too high.
- To ensure the highest level of quality, only loose cut flowers are shipped. They are not arranged.
- Items may be shipped separately.
- We can only ship to physical addresses and not P.O. Boxes.
- We only ship orders from Monday to Wednesday to ensure that they are not left to sit at a shipping hub over the weekend.
- Shipping to rural areas will incur an additional $15 fee.
Terms and Conditions
- We may not be able to ship orders to all states and destinations due to agricultural regulations. We will notify you promptly if we are unable to ship to you.
- Currently, we do not ship to Arizona, California, Louisiana and Texas.
- We make best efforts to deliver anthurium plants that are in bloom, but do not certify that they will be in bloom when they are shipped.
- If cared for properly they should produce flowers in time.
- If they are in bloom we make no assurance as to the condition of any blossoms, since flowers on plants can’t be packed in the same shock absorbing manner as we pack loose cut flowers.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Anthurium Hawaii, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
This website may contain affiliate links. If you have any questions, please find my contact information in the “Contact” page of this website.
I may receive compensation for providing opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics in the form of a commission whenever a visitor clicks on an affiliate link.
Even though I may receive compensation, I always try to provide my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences here.
The view and opinions expressed in this blog are my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.